Oz Painters

Forum for the Australian miniature painting and sculpting community
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:01 pm 

Hi there... been a while from the last time I painted... I am practically a novice.

Anyway, I tried taking this up again about 6 years ago but fell out of the habit and then restarted recently and found that pretty much all my GW paints had gone bad.. becoming all gluggly and separated... but all my P3 Paints were in really good nick and ready to use.

So I am thinking of getting a P3 Set... and then maybe some Reaper Master to supplement the P3 problem of not having a lot of colours.. like they only have 2 reds for example and about 15 greys or something (I haven't counted).

So I was wondering if anyone knows any good online stores that have large selections of paints form P3 and Reaper Master? Preferably AUSTRALIAN stores.

I found a store called "The Combat Company" that seams good and had a great range of P3 Paints... but no reaper paints... though they had a mass of other paint brands I had not heard of.

TL;DR

Q: What is a good online store for buying miniature paints? Preferably with a large P3 and Reaper Master Stock and in Australia.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 am 

Also, may as well ask...

What Brushes would you recommend? I got some from the art store, but they are already splitting a little.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:11 pm 

Aetherworks stocks Reaper Paints in Australia - http://store.aetherworks.com.au/index.p ... =1&sort=2a

I use Broken Toad brushes myself, and a #2 Filbert from Lincraft for a lot of basecoating and things like that.

Malifaux Henchman - "It's a game I play with models I paint and... Well, have you ever wondered what an eight foot tall angry teddy bear can do to a half-man, half-spider-robot? 'Cause I found out the other day..."