Oz Painters

Forum for the Australian miniature painting and sculpting community
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:05 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:54 am 

Hey guys,

I have been offering my services on Facebook but I don't think I've posted much here so I wanted to make sure I get the info across. Since January, I've been living in Goulburn where I offer one on ones for $35/hour. I am still offering this service but will also be available in Canberra three days a week.

I am traveling in for my dance classes out to Canberra and wanted to let everyone know who may be in or around Canberra that I can make myself available either before or after my dance classes. The times I am available are the following:

Anytime before 4:30pm Tuesdays
Anytime after 7:30pm Tuesdays

Anytime before 4:30pm Wednesdays
Anytime after 7:30pm Wednesdays

Anytime after 11am on Sundays

The easiest would be meeting up at Jolt Games as a safe central location for all parties involved. I will bring my P3 paints for people try during the session and I will also have a lamp that will likely be bright enough for both the student and I (seriously, you can see our paint room from space with this lamp) and of course all the materials I will need to demo.

If anyone is interested please either PM me here or send me an email to arcanepaintworks@gmail.com

I would love to start teaching more regularly and I know there are people in Canberra who've been asking for classes. Please feel free to copy and share this information around.

Meg Maples