Oz Painters

Forum for the Australian miniature painting and sculpting community
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:10 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:33 pm 

I heard from a red shirt yesterday that they have been saving up all the GD pics of the last year to release in a single WD supplement. He was thinking it would be released with the January WD.
If it turns out to be true and all the winners for a full year are in it I may think it has been worth the wait. Just think of all that condensed daemon goodness.
It may be enough to get me off my arse and pick up a brush again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 pm 

I do remember that when I talked to Allan Merrit at the pub after GD. I said it would be great to put out a book with all the GD winners and other miniatures, sort of like the old 'Fantasy Miniature' book from 2003, I think? .... anyways when I said that too him, he sort of smiled and said... maybe that might be something in the pipeline for the future... so maybe he was being tight lipped about this book with the WD. Sounds like a real possibility. The new WD mags seem to have extras with them every month.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 pm 

It seems we have some coverage in this month's white dwarf :D - FINALLY!!! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:21 pm 

It says 16 pages of coverage. I wonder if they will have all the winners squished onto the pages or just do a spotlight on some of their favourite winners from the GD competitions?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm 

it says 16 pages from Australia, Germany, Spain and the USA, So, I am thinking the coverage will be a bit 'thin'...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 pm 

Out of interest... who has the new White Dwarf? I saw the WD preview said it had 24 pages covering Golden Demon and Armies on Parade. Any more of the Oz GD, or what does the GD pages actually contain?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:22 pm 

had a look today in store.. no more oz coverage it was all GDUK stuff, had Karol's Dragon in it.

I was disapointed to not see more of the golds in the categories from the rest of the world... maybe there is more coming, i didn't read anything i just flicked through and didnt buy it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9